The movie Showgirls is regarded as one of the worst ever made. Its so bad its became a cult classic. And don't forget Plan 9 from Outer Space which is by far the worst of the worst.
ummm how about
Attack of the killer tomatos
Mosquito
and the all time classic
TICK
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The movie Showgirls is regarded as one of the worst ever made. Its so bad its became a cult classic. And don't forget Plan 9 from Outer Space which is by far the worst of the worst.
gigli is ranked up there too isn't it
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Yes how could we forget "Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes"
I would gladly go toe to toe against Werewolves , Vampires , Ghosts , Psychos , a chainsaw wielding crazy man or Zombies but don't ask me to deal with killer produce. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
dumb and dumberer
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Both the Flintstones movies with John Goodman were total crap.
Most movies that carry the title "Sci-Fi Channel Original."
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
The only good thing to ever come on the Sci-Fi Channel were Babylon 5 reruns lol.
The absolute worst movie of all time is....
The Brother from another planet made sometime in the mid '80's...Remember that because the first time I saw it was when I was in Germany.
Zoolander is also near the top of my personal worst movies list.
Bookmarks